4th Edition MEDICAL EXPO INDIA STATS
Participants & Sponsors
Meet with our three years Success Stories
Why You Should Exhibit
- Position your country as market leader.
- Gain access to industry leaders, Policy/ decision makers
- Seek contact for future business
- look for local agent
- To Increase your distributor network
- New product Launch
- Meet existing clients or partners.
Healthcare Largest Sector of IndiaHealthcare sector in India has become the largest sector ,both in term of revenue & employment. It is expected to get double in coming five years. Medical equipment’s & device industry have the biggest stack in this double digit growth of health care industry in india. India has predicted that with increased digital adoption, the Indian healthcare market, which is worth around US$ 100 billion, will likely grow at a CAGR of 23 per cent to US$ 280 billion by 2020. The revenue of India’s corporate healthcare sector is estimated to grow at 46 per cent in FY 2017-20. The Healthcare Information Technology (IT) market is valued at US$ 1 billion currently (April 2016) and is expected to grow 1.5 times by 2020
Stay here to see our promotional strategy for MEDICAL EXPO
Times Of India, Dainik Jagran, Hindustan
- 2 Ad of Pre Event Coverage (800 sqcm)
- 1 Ad of on 1st day (400 sqcm)
- 1 Ad of on 2nd day (400 sqcm)
- 1 Ad of on 3rd day (400 sqcm)
- 1 Advertorial of (400sq cm) one month before advertisement
30 Days Prior to the event
- Dainik Jaagran Circle
- Wave Mall
- Polytechnic cicle
- Faizabad Road
- Mahanagar Circle
- Nishatganj Flyover
- Kapoorthala circle
- Fun Mall flyover
- Park Road
- Ambedkar Park Circle
- Patrakar Puram Circle
- Ashok Marg – Hazratganj Road
- Bulk Messages
- Email campaign
- Whatsapp Invitation
- Google Promotion
- Social networking sites like Facebook and Whatapp will also be used.
"I am extremely delighted to learn that Swastik Projects is organizing its annual on Hospital needs and Medical Devices In Lucknow 3rd time from 17th to 19th Nov 2017, I wish the organizers a great success for 3rd Medical Expo."
Pro.Rakesh kapoor (Director SGPGI)
"Do regularly in Lucknow every year."
Dr. Dipankar (Medical College Kanpur)
"1st exhibition with all category of medical equipment in Lucknow, should take place twice in a year."
Sayeed Ahmad (Administrator , Medwell Hospital)
"Very nice exhibition and knowledgeable conference, very 1st time in Madhya Pradesh, should take place every year "
P.K. Tripathi (Cardiac Sergeon, Indore, M.P.)